- Soak the chickpeas overnight, in the morning rinse and drain them. Now grind in a mixture till grainy textured. Dont add water.
- Now mix all the ingredients in a large plate or mixing bowl. Use your hands to mix everything really well together.
- Form into patties of about 1.5 to 2 inches diameter. Make bigger patties if you are serving it in a burger.
- Heat a grilling pan, add a little oil. Once hot, place he patties in a neat row and cook for 6-7 mins each side of medium low heat. Turn and cook the other side. Check to see if its done. Remove and set aside.
- Grill a tortilla in the same pan, place some lettuce. Add 2-3 patties on the tortilla, add your favorite vegetables and the dip, fold and eat hot!!