- Start with cutting off the top and tail of the plantain. Slice it in three pieces and pressure cook the two plantain with a little salt for 3-4 whistles. Boil a potato till cooked through. Remove the skin and mash the plantain together with the potato till no clumps remain,
- Dry roast the chickpea flour till nutty and slightly brown. Let it cool down.
- Grind the green chillies + ginger and coriander together to form a paste. Now add the paste, roasted chickpea flour , chopped onions and all the ingredients to the mash. Mix it thoroughly till everything is mixed.
- Make small spheres from the dough about the size of ping pong balls. Keep in fridge till needed ( 30 mins mandatory).
- When ready to eat, heat up enough oil to deep fry. Once the oil is heated (just starts to smoke), lower the heat. On medium low heat gently add 3-4 kofta at a time and fry them for 4-5 mins till cooked through and golden brown.
- Drain on tissues and serve hot with salad and ketchup!