- Wash and cloth dry the large chiliis.
- Slit them from one side and scrape out the seeds and discard them.
- For making potato masala take boiled potatoes and mash them nicely.
- In a mixing bowl combine these mashed potatoes with red chilli powder, salt, coriander powder, garam masala powder, carrom seeds, finely chopped ginger and chaat masala. Mix everything well and stuff the green chillies nicely with this aloo masala.
- Keep the stuffed chillies aside.
- To make mirchi vada batter, make a thick paste with Besan and season it with pinch of turmeric powder, 1 tsp red chilli powder and salt to the taste.
- In a deep kadai or wok heat up the 24 Mantra organic Peanut oil and allow it heat up on medium heat.
- When oil is heated enough dip the stuffed chilis in batter and deep fry them till golden brown in batches of 2-3.
- Serve these piping hot Rajasthani Mirchi vada with green chutney, Imli ki chutney and hot cup of ginger tea