- Start by whipping the cream on high till firm peaks form. Set aside. In another bowl, beat peanut butter and cream cheese until smooth. with a spatula until completely blended.
- Now add the sugar, vanilla essence and salt and beat until very smooth. Gently fold in the whipped cream till blended.
- Fill the tart shells to the top. Freeze for an hour atleast.
For the ganache
- Heat up the cream but dont boil it. Now add the cream over the chopped chocolate. Let it sit for 2 mins, then whisk till mixed.
- Remove the tarts from the fridge and gently spoon the ganache on top on the peanut butter cheesecake. Again put it the fridge for an hour.
- Remove the tarts from the fridge. Add a little more peanut butter cheesecake in the centre , now place the almond on top of it. Shave some chocolate over it and garnish with an edible flower. Serve!!