- Soak the moong dal for2-3 4 hours.
- Grind together with green chillis, spinach puree and some salt + water.
- The batter is more coarse than dosa, add the amount of water keeping in mind end result of pesarattu you want.
- If you prefer spongy pesarattu like me, then keep the batter a bit on the thicker side.
- Heat a non stick tawa and spread one ladle-full of batter like a crepe.
- Drizzle with some peanut oil. When one side is cooked flip it and cook from the other side as well.
- You can serve them like this or you can fill them with filling of your choice.
- I filled them with paneer bhurji this time. Recipe of paneer bhurji link given in recipe notes.