The tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 cup tomato puree
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- green chilies or jalapenos, chopped
- In a pan heat the oil and add in the rest of the ingredients. Bring to a boil and turn off the heat.
- Whole wheat tortillas or Indian style rotis
- Sour cream
- Cheddar cheese, grated
- Micro greens (optional)
- Edible flowers (optional)
- On a large plate place the tortilla or roti. Over the roti, place a lettuce leaf. Spread some beans over it. Add the grated cheese over the beans and over the cheese spoon the tomato sauce. Top with sour cream, jalapenos and secure both the ends of the tortilla or roti with a tooth pick.
- Serve with extra sauce and sour cream and the optional microgreens and edible flowers.