- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Blend the wet ingredients with a blender or in a stand mixer.
- Put in the dry fruits into the dry ingredients and mix.
- Mix in the flour mixture along with the dry fruits into the wet ingredients. Make sure that you do not overmix the batter.
- Spoon the batter into muffin/cupcake pan lined with paper cups and bake at a preheated oven 160C/ 325F for 20 minutes or until a skewer comes clean.
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- 1 tbsp cold water
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Makes 12 to 15 cupcakes depending on the size of your paper cups.