Nutrition FactsNutritional Facts in 100g
- Energy (kcal)
- Total Carbohydrates (g)
- Added Sugar (g)
- Dietary fiber (g)
- Proteini (g)
- Fat (g)
- Saturated (g)
- Trans Fat (mg)
- Cholesterol (mg)
- Sodium (mg)
- Calcium (mg)
- Iron (mg)
- Potassium (mg)
Source of dietary fibre • Source of protein
Breakfast of choice
Our breakfast cereals are pure and organic. They are made from grains grown without pesticides, GMOs and synthetic fertilizers. Pure and healthy living is what we bring home at 24 Mantra Organic. We work directly with farmers and our unique farm to kitchen traceability means you can trust old-fashioned goodness through and through. We work with over 25,000 farmers in 15 States on 1,50,000 acres to make a positive difference to their lives on one hand and ensure organic integrity, purity and consistent quality on the other. A direct result of 24 Mantra’s efforts has been creating avenues for better incomes and quality of life for farmers and a better planet.
24 Mantra Organic. In our Mantra we have integrated the ancient wisdom ‘Tvam Bhumir Apo Analo Anilo Nabha’ (You alone are Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Ether) and organic farming practices. You could start living the organic life from today.
A delicious cereal with the rich taste of organic corn, blended to perfection with flax seeds and delicately flavoured with cinnamon!
24 MANTRA SUPPORTS A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
Add 1 cup of Corn Flakes to 100 ml of warm or cold milk. *Optional add fresh fruits and nuts to make it more tasty!
More Ideas 24 Mantra Organic Corn Bhel Breakfast
Eating breakfast cereals need not always be sweet and boring. Mix chopped onion, carrots, cucumber, tomato, coriander leaves and green chillies. Mix your serving of 24 Mantra Organic Corn Flakes into this. Sprinkle some salt, chat masala, chilly powder and enjoy a spicy Corn Bhel breakfast.
Some more interesting serving options:
Dash some cereal flakes on to your Fruit custard. Make a lip smacking evening snack by mixing Corn Flakes with your regular Bhel Puri ingredients.
Get to know your product better
Flax Seeds: They are a rich source of omega 3 (alpha linolenic acid), a good fat which the body cannot make and needs to get from diet. It is also a source of many nutrients promoting positive health.
Mixed Tocopherols: They are natural extracts from soyabean oil. Keeps the product fresh & tasty.
READY TO EAT BREAKFAST CEREAL
Ingredients: *Corn Grits, *Sugar, *Flax Seeds (3%), Salt, Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols)
and *Cinnamon *are organic
CONTAINS ADDED NATURAL FLAVOURING SUBSTANCES
Processed at a facility that also handles wheat, soybean, mustard, peanut, sesame and treenuts
CORN FLAKES 300 gms – Rs. 149
Why 24 Mantra
The 24 Mantra Advantage
24 Mantra Organic. In our Mantra we have integrated the ancient wisdom ‘Tvam Bhumir Apo Analo Anilo Nabha’ (You alone are Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Ether).
- We work directly with over 35,000 farmers in 15 States on 2,00,000 acres.
- Unique farm to kitchen traceability to ensure organic integrity, purity and consistent quality.
- Help small & marginal farmers to create sustainable livelihoods.
- Enjoy food adhering to international standards.
- 24 Mantra Organic products are also sold in USA, Canada, Europe and Middle East Countries.
- More than 200 products.
Start living an organic life from today.
Our FarmersOur farmers are spread all over India
- Basmati Rice – Uttarakhand
- Sonamasuri Rice – Andhra Pradesh
- Bajra (Pearl Millet) – Rajasthan
- Jowar (Sorghum) Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Ragi – Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Corn – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Wheat – Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh
- Peanut – Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Red Chilly – Karnataka, Uttarakhand, Andhra Pradesh
- Coriander – Rajasthan, Maharashtra
- Turmeric Karnataka, Odhisa
- Cumin – Rajasthan
- Black pepper – Karnataka, Kerala
- Fenugreek – Rajasthan
- Wheat Grass Powder – Maharashtra, Telangana
- Flax Seeds – Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra
- Moong – Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh
- Tur – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Brown Chana – Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh
- Black Gram – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Kabuli Chana – Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh
- Rajma -Odisha, Maharashtra, Uttarakhand
- 14 varieties of Cereals
- 20 varieties of Dals
- 15 varieties of Flours
- 5 varieties of Millets
- 14 varieties of Spices
- 8 varieties of Spice Powder
- 4 varieties of Culinary Pastes
- 4 varieties of Masala Mix
- 5 varieties of Oils
- 5 varieties of Teas
- 5 varieties of Sugar & Jaggery
- 4 varieties of Jams & Spreads
- 2 varieties of Honey
- 5 varieties of Snacks
- 2 varieties of Papads
- 5 varieties of Breakfast Cereals
- 5 varieties of Cookies
- 5 varieties of Juices
- 3 varieties of Nut & Dry Fruits
- 5 varieties of Healthy Foods