Nutrition FactsNutritional Facts in 100g
Energy (kcal) 395 118 Total Carbohydrates (g) 86 26 Added Sugar (g) 34 10 Dietary fibre (g) 7.5 2.2 *Protein (g) 7.5 2.2 Fat (g) 2.4 0.7 Saturated fat (g) 0.4 0.1 Trans Fat (mg) 0 0 Sugar 0 0 Sodium (mg) 236 71 Calcium (mg) 25 8 Phosphorus (mg) 227 68 *Iron (mg) 2.7 0.8 *Zinc (mg) 1.5 0.5 Potassium (mg) 242 72
4 WHOLE GRAINS | RICH SOURCE OF DIETARY FIBRE | SOURCE OF PROTEIN
Breakfast of choice
Our breakfast cereals are pure and organic. They are made from grains grown without pesticides, GMOs and synthetic fertilizers. Pure and healthy living is what we bring home at 24 Mantra Organic. We work directly with farmers and our unique farm to kitchen traceability means you can trust old-fashioned goodness through and through. We work with over 25,000 farmers in 15 States on 1,50,000 acres to make a positive difference to their lives on one hand and ensure organic integrity, purity and consistent quality on the other. A direct result of 24 Mantra’s efforts has been creating avenues for better incomes and quality of life for farmers and a better planet.
24 Mantra Organic. In our Mantra we have integrated the ancient wisdom ‘Tvam Bhumir Apo Analo Anilo Nabha’ (You alone are Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Ether) and organic farming practices. You could start living the organic life from today.
A delicious cereal with the wholesome goodness of grains blended with real honey – taste and nutrition in every spoon!
* Also available – Mango Stars
REGULAR BALANCED DIET IS IMPORTANT FOR CHILDREN IN THEIR GROWING UP YEARS
•Packed with whole grains: Introduce whole grains to your child through the easy, tasty and organic way.
•Source of protein: Protein from amaranth, wheat, corn and jowar work together to give better quality protein for your family’s breakfast. Protein is the building block for children’s growth and development.
•A rich source of dietary fibre: Honey Stars gives a yummy way to increase your child’s fibre intake.
•Natural source of iron, zinc and much more: Iron is an important friend of blood, brain, muscle and immune system. Zinc is important for proper functioning of the immune system.
Add 1 cup of Honey Stars to 100 ml of warm or cold milk. *Optional add fresh fruits and nuts to make it more tasty!
More Ideas Some more interesting serving options:
Dash some cereal flakes on to your Fruit custard. Make a lip smacking evening snack by mixing Honey Stars with your regular Bhel Puri ingredients.
Get to know your product better
Jowar or Sorghum: A crop which came to our country from Africa more than 2000 years ago, gained popularity for its lighter colour and pleasant taste. It is known as greater millet, guinea corn and as jowar in our country. It pops like corn and is a good source of fibre and other nutrients.
Amaranth: Also known as ramdana or rajgira in our country. It is an unusually nutritious seed. Having the protein quality & content between a cereal and pulse, it is like an ideal mix of a cereal & pulse.
Honey: Our honey is sweet and 100% pure, sourced directlty from the Himalayan forests. Mixed Tocopherols: They are natural extracts from soyabean oil. Keeps the product fresh & tasty.
Ingredients: *Whole Wheat, *Sugar, *Sorghum (Jowar), *Whole Corn, *Amaranth (Ramdana), *Honey (4%), *Rice, Salt, Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols), *Vanilla Powder, *are organic
CONTAINS ADDED NATURAL FLAVOURING SUBSTANCES
Processed at a facility that also handles wheat, soybean, mustard, peanut, sesame and treenuts.
Available SizesHONEY STARS 300 gms – Rs. 149
Why 24 Mantra
The 24 Mantra Advantage
24 Mantra Organic. In our Mantra we have integrated the ancient wisdom ‘Tvam Bhumir Apo Analo Anilo Nabha’ (You alone are Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Ether).
- We work directly with over 35,000 farmers in 15 States on 2,00,000 acres.
- Unique farm to kitchen traceability to ensure organic integrity, purity and consistent quality.
- Help small & marginal farmers to create sustainable livelihoods.
- Enjoy food adhering to international standards.
- 24 Mantra Organic products are also sold in USA, Canada, Europe and Middle East Countries.
- More than 200 products.
Start living an organic life from today.
Our FarmersOur farmers are spread all over India
- Basmati Rice – Uttarakhand
- Sonamasuri Rice – Andhra Pradesh
- Bajra (Pearl Millet) – Rajasthan
- Jowar (Sorghum) Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Ragi – Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Corn – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Wheat – Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh
- Peanut – Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Red Chilly – Karnataka, Uttarakhand, Andhra Pradesh
- Coriander – Rajasthan, Maharashtra
- Turmeric Karnataka, Odhisa
- Cumin – Rajasthan
- Black pepper – Karnataka, Kerala
- Fenugreek – Rajasthan
- Wheat Grass Powder – Maharashtra, Telangana
- Flax Seeds – Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra
- Moong – Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh
- Tur – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Brown Chana – Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh
- Black Gram – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Kabuli Chana – Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh
- Rajma -Odisha, Maharashtra, Uttarakhand
- 14 varieties of Cereals
- 20 varieties of Dals
- 15 varieties of Flours
- 5 varieties of Millets
- 14 varieties of Spices
- 8 varieties of Spice Powder
- 4 varieties of Culinary Pastes
- 4 varieties of Masala Mix
- 5 varieties of Oils
- 5 varieties of Teas
- 5 varieties of Sugar & Jaggery
- 4 varieties of Jams & Spreads
- 2 varieties of Honey
- 5 varieties of Snacks
- 2 varieties of Papads
- 5 varieties of Breakfast Cereals
- 5 varieties of Cookies
- 5 varieties of Juices
- 3 varieties of Nut & Dry Fruits
- 5 varieties of Healthy Foods