Nutrition FactsNutritional Facts in 100g
- Total Fat
- Total carbohydrates
- Dietary Fibre
One bite of our cookies and you will know why they are different. It is health and nutrition packed all the way with that unmistakable, pure, organic taste. Wholesome and healthy, over 70% of the ingredients are organic. With multi-grains – Jowar, Ragi and Millets the cookies have nutrition packed into them. The cookies have no maida, only purity, and integrity that only a 24 Mantra Organic can bring to a cookie. Surrender to their taste. You would have discovered a true organic cookie forever…
Know your Ingredients:
Jowar: Jowar, also known as Sorghum is a major millet and is rich in iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc and niacin. It is rich in fibre and is well digested by our body. These days it is preferred as a replacement for whole wheat atta for those who are intolerant to wheat gluten.
Ragi: Ragi, otherwise known as finger millet (Nachni in some regional lingo), is one of the most nutritious millet. It is a rich source of calcium, very essential for growing children and women. It has 10-12 times more calcium than that found in rice or wheat. It is rich in fiber, iron and Phosphorus. It is gluten free, easily digested and will give you the nourishment to start your day briskly.
Little millet and Foxtail millet: Little millet is known as Samalu, samai, and foxtail millet is known as korralu, thinai in regional lingos. These are some of the early cultivated grains. These hardy crops are drought resistant and have more resistance to crop pests and storage pests. They are very suitable for the organic cultivation. They are very rich in fiber and minerals and do not contain gluten. Mixed Tocopherols: Extracted from Soybean oil, Natural mixed Tocopherols constitute a mixture of all the four forms of tocopherols in the actual ratio as intended by nature giving you the Vitamin E that gets absorbed well by your body.
JOWAR RAGI MILLET
Allergen advice: Contains tree nuts and milk products. This product is made at a facility that also handles wheat.
More than 70% Organic ingredients
Ingredients: *Multigrain Flour(*Jowar, *Ragi, *Little Millet, *Foxtail Millet), *Sugar, Palm Oil, *Cashew Nut, Butter, *Vanilla Powder, Salt, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), *Mixed Spices, Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols). * are Organic.
CASHEW RICH 150 gms – Rs. 90
Why 24 Mantra
The 24 Mantra Advantage
24 Mantra Organic. In our Mantra we have integrated the ancient wisdom ‘Tvam Bhumir Apo Analo Anilo Nabha’ (You alone are Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Ether).
- We work directly with over 35,000 farmers in 15 States on 2,00,000 acres.
- Unique farm to kitchen traceability to ensure organic integrity, purity and consistent quality.
- Help small & marginal farmers to create sustainable livelihoods.
- Enjoy food adhering to international standards.
- 24 Mantra Organic products are also sold in USA, Canada, Europe and Middle East Countries.
- More than 200 products.
Start living an organic life from today.
Our FarmersOur farmers are spread all over India
- Basmati Rice – Uttarakhand
- Sonamasuri Rice – Andhra Pradesh
- Bajra (Pearl Millet) – Rajasthan
- Jowar (Sorghum) Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Ragi – Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Corn – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Wheat – Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh
- Peanut – Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Red Chilly – Karnataka, Uttarakhand, Andhra Pradesh
- Coriander – Rajasthan, Maharashtra
- Turmeric Karnataka, Odhisa
- Cumin – Rajasthan
- Black pepper – Karnataka, Kerala
- Fenugreek – Rajasthan
- Wheat Grass Powder – Maharashtra, Telangana
- Flax Seeds – Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra
- Moong – Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh
- Tur – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Brown Chana – Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh
- Black Gram – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Kabuli Chana – Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh
- Rajma -Odisha, Maharashtra, Uttarakhand
- 14 varieties of Cereals
- 20 varieties of Dals
- 15 varieties of Flours
- 5 varieties of Millets
- 14 varieties of Spices
- 8 varieties of Spice Powder
- 4 varieties of Culinary Pastes
- 4 varieties of Masala Mix
- 5 varieties of Oils
- 5 varieties of Teas
- 5 varieties of Sugar & Jaggery
- 4 varieties of Jams & Spreads
- 2 varieties of Honey
- 5 varieties of Snacks
- 2 varieties of Papads
- 5 varieties of Breakfast Cereals
- 5 varieties of Cookies
- 5 varieties of Juices
- 3 varieties of Nut & Dry Fruits
- 5 varieties of Healthy Foods