Nutrition FactsNutritional Facts in 100g
- Natural Fruit Sugars
- Added Sugars
- Dietary Fibre
- Vitamin C
Also enjoy Organic Orange Juice, Organic Mixed Fruit Juice and Organic Mango
No added Sugar
Give yourself a juicy organic start!
Our organic juice is just what Nature ordered. It is pure, natural and free of pesticides & chemicals. We make this happen in a careful and organized manner. First, we choose the area with the most suitable climate for the particular fruit. Then, farmers who share similar values and have a certified organic farm. Nature, farmer’s adherence to well laid out organic guidelines – together make the fruit pure, succulent and organic. No artificial ripening or hastening of the processes, best practices of storage and processing reaffirm#24 Mantra’s commitment to all qualities organic. 24 Mantra works directly with farmers and our unique farm to kitchen traceability means you can trust old-fashioned goodness through and through. 12,000 farmers in 15 States on 50,000 acres work with us to keep the organic mantra throbbing with care and trust, while they gain access to sustainable living and a future of certainty. 24 Mantra Organic. In our Mantra, we have integrated the ancient wisdom ‘Tvam Bhumir Apo Analo Anilo Nabha’ (You alone are Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Ether) and organic farming practices to make juice tasty, honest and organic.
Available SizesAPPLE JUICE 1 L – Rs. 149
Why 24 Mantra
The 24 Mantra Advantage
24 Mantra Organic. In our Mantra we have integrated the ancient wisdom ‘Tvam Bhumir Apo Analo Anilo Nabha’ (You alone are Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Ether).
- We work directly with over 45,000 farmers in 15 States on 2,25,000 acres.
- Unique farm to kitchen traceability to ensure organic integrity, purity and consistent quality.
- Help small & marginal farmers to create sustainable livelihoods.
- Enjoy food adhering to international standards.
- 24 Mantra Organic products are also sold in USA, Canada, Europe and Middle East Countries.
- More than 200 products.
Start living an organic life from today.
Our FarmersOur farmers are spread all over India
- Basmati Rice – Uttarakhand
- Sonamasuri Rice – Andhra Pradesh
- Bajra (Pearl Millet) – Rajasthan
- Jowar (Sorghum) Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Ragi – Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Corn – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Wheat – Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh
- Peanut – Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Red Chilly – Karnataka, Uttarakhand, Andhra Pradesh
- Coriander – Rajasthan, Maharashtra
- Turmeric Karnataka, Odhisa
- Cumin – Rajasthan
- Black pepper – Karnataka, Kerala
- Fenugreek – Rajasthan
- Wheat Grass Powder – Maharashtra, Telangana
- Flax Seeds – Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra
- Moong – Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh
- Tur – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Brown Chana – Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh
- Black Gram – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Kabuli Chana – Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh
- Rajma -Odisha, Maharashtra, Uttarakhand
- 14 varieties of Cereals
- 20 varieties of Dals
- 15 varieties of Flours
- 5 varieties of Millets
- 14 varieties of Spices
- 8 varieties of Spice Powder
- 4 varieties of Culinary Pastes
- 4 varieties of Masala Mix
- 5 varieties of Oils
- 5 varieties of Teas
- 5 varieties of Sugar & Jaggery
- 4 varieties of Jams & Spreads
- 2 varieties of Honey
- 5 varieties of Snacks
- 2 varieties of Papads
- 5 varieties of Breakfast Cereals
- 5 varieties of Cookies
- 5 varieties of Juices
- 3 varieties of Nut & Dry Fruits
- 5 varieties of Healthy Foods