Nutrition FactsNutritional Facts in 100g
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B3
Millet Sweet Pongal
To one cup of millets, add half a cup of mung dal. Wash and cook with 2 – 2.5 cups of water and one cup of milk. Take 2 – 2.5 cups of grated jaggery and dissolve using 1/2 cup of water and filter the syrup. To the cooked millets and dal, add the jaggery syrup, cardamom powder, fried cashew nuts and raisins. With dollops of ghee, mix the entire contents well. Sweet Pongal is ready .
Millet Lemon Rice
Wash and drain a cup of millets. Add 2 – 2.5 cups of water and cook them by simmering. Millets cooks best when cooked slowly. Steam cook to get separate grains and fluff it. Take a tbsp. of oil in a pan. Sputter mustard seeds. Add red chilly, urad dal and peanuts. Roast them. Add chopped ginger, green chillies, curry leaves, a spoon of turmeric powder, 1/4 tsp. of hing and put off the flame. Add the cooked millet, salt as required and juice of 2 limes. Mix gently. Serve with chutney
Other millet recipes can be tried with this millet. For more recipes please visit recipes section in
Why 24 Mantra Millets
Millets are Ancient Grains. Mankind has known their nutrition value for centuries. They are naturally gluten – free. Low on carbs and high on fiber. They get digested slowly giving sustained energy. Millets are ideal for diabetics looking for an alternative grain to rice. They also help increase the bio-availability of minerals and have strong antioxidant properties. Regular consumption helps in decreasing triglycerides and C-reactive protein.
Our millets cook fast and are ideal to make healthy Porridges, Upma, Kheer, Kichdi, Pongal and more.
Foxtail Millet 500gms – Rs. 95
Why 24 Mantra
The 24 Mantra Advantage
24 Mantra Organic. In our Mantra we have integrated the ancient wisdom ‘Tvam Bhumir Apo Analo Anilo Nabha’ (You alone are Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Ether).
- We work directly with over 35,000 farmers in 15 States on 2,00,000 acres.
- Unique farm to kitchen traceability to ensure organic integrity, purity and consistent quality.
- Help small & marginal farmers to create sustainable livelihoods.
- Enjoy food adhering to international standards.
- 24 Mantra Organic products are also sold in USA, Canada, Europe and Middle East Countries.
- More than 200 products.
Start living an organic life from today.
Our FarmersOur farmers are spread all over India
- Basmati Rice – Uttarakhand
- Sonamasuri Rice – Andhra Pradesh
- Bajra (Pearl Millet) – Rajasthan
- Jowar (Sorghum) Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Ragi – Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Corn – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Wheat – Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh
- Peanut – Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Red Chilly – Karnataka, Uttarakhand, Andhra Pradesh
- Coriander – Rajasthan, Maharashtra
- Turmeric Karnataka, Odhisa
- Cumin – Rajasthan
- Black pepper – Karnataka, Kerala
- Fenugreek – Rajasthan
- Wheat Grass Powder – Maharashtra, Telangana
- Flax Seeds – Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra
- Moong – Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh
- Tur – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Brown Chana – Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh
- Black Gram – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Kabuli Chana – Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh
- Rajma -Odisha, Maharashtra, Uttarakhand
- 14 varieties of Cereals
- 20 varieties of Dals
- 15 varieties of Flours
- 5 varieties of Millets
- 14 varieties of Spices
- 8 varieties of Spice Powder
- 4 varieties of Culinary Pastes
- 4 varieties of Masala Mix
- 5 varieties of Oils
- 5 varieties of Teas
- 5 varieties of Sugar & Jaggery
- 4 varieties of Jams & Spreads
- 2 varieties of Honey
- 5 varieties of Snacks
- 2 varieties of Papads
- 5 varieties of Breakfast Cereals
- 5 varieties of Cookies
- 5 varieties of Juices
- 3 varieties of Nut & Dry Fruits
- 5 varieties of Healthy Foods