Nutrition FactsNutritional Facts in 100g
Energy (kcal 441 Total carbohydrates (g) 67 Sugars (g)) 11 Dietary fiber (g) 4.2 Protein (g) 8.7 Fat (g) 15.2
(Rice flake mix with tamarind flavour)
A light and tasty dish from Karnataka, delicately flavoured with tamarind and spices, ready in minutes It is made with organic ingredients and no preservatives added! What more could you ask for?
3 SIMPLE STEPS:
MIX: Take one measure of mix in a bowl. Stir in 1 measure of boiling water.
WAIT: Cover and keep aside for 5 minutes
ENJOY: Open after 5 minutes and mix well to enjoy a hot fluffy traditional Gojji Avalakki
*Rice flakes, *Peanuts, *Peanut oil, *Sugar, *Tamarind Paste (*Tamarind, water, salt), Salt, *Split Bengal gram, *Coriander, *Red Chilli (1.4 %), *cane juice powder, *Mustard, *Curry leaves, *Cumin, Desiccated Coconut powder, *Split Pigeon Pea,
Chutney Powder Ingredients:
*Split Black gram, *Fenugreek, *Sesame, *Black Pepper, *Turmeric,
Asafoetida. Ingredients with * are organic
Available SizesGOJJI AVALAKI – 216gms
Why 24 Mantra
The 24 Mantra Advantage
24 Mantra Organic. In our Mantra we have integrated the ancient wisdom ‘Tvam Bhumir Apo Analo Anilo Nabha’ (You alone are Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Ether).
- We work directly with over 45,000 farmers in 15 States on 2,25,000 acres.
- Unique farm to kitchen traceability to ensure organic integrity, purity and consistent quality.
- Help small & marginal farmers to create sustainable livelihoods.
- Enjoy food adhering to international standards.
- 24 Mantra Organic products are also sold in USA, Canada, Europe and Middle East Countries.
- More than 200 products.
Start living an organic life from today.
Our FarmersOur farmers are spread all over India
- Basmati Rice – Uttarakhand
- Sonamasuri Rice – Andhra Pradesh
- Bajra (Pearl Millet) – Rajasthan
- Jowar (Sorghum) Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Ragi – Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Corn – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Wheat – Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh
- Peanut – Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Red Chilly – Karnataka, Uttarakhand, Andhra Pradesh
- Coriander – Rajasthan, Maharashtra
- Turmeric Karnataka, Odhisa
- Cumin – Rajasthan
- Black pepper – Karnataka, Kerala
- Fenugreek – Rajasthan
- Wheat Grass Powder – Maharashtra, Telangana
- Flax Seeds – Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra
- Moong – Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh
- Tur – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Brown Chana – Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh
- Black Gram – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Kabuli Chana – Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh
- Rajma -Odisha, Maharashtra, Uttarakhand
- 14 varieties of Cereals
- 20 varieties of Dals
- 15 varieties of Flours
- 5 varieties of Millets
- 14 varieties of Spices
- 8 varieties of Spice Powder
- 4 varieties of Culinary Pastes
- 4 varieties of Masala Mix
- 5 varieties of Oils
- 5 varieties of Teas
- 5 varieties of Sugar & Jaggery
- 4 varieties of Jams & Spreads
- 2 varieties of Honey
- 5 varieties of Snacks
- 2 varieties of Papads
- 5 varieties of Breakfast Cereals
- 5 varieties of Cookies
- 5 varieties of Juices
- 3 varieties of Nut & Dry Fruits
- 5 varieties of Healthy Foods