Nutrition FactsNutritional Facts in 100g
Energy (kcal) 374 398 Total carbohydrates (g) 75 60 Sugars (g) 0 0 Dietary fiber (g) 8.3 8.9 Protein (g) 13.4 22.5 Fat (g) 2.1 7.7
(Indian Pancake Mix) and chutney powder
Traditional grains that will help make your dosas more nutritious and healthy. Our millet dosa (pancake) mix has 7 whole grain millets! It has no preservatives either – what more could you ask for? Great tasting dosas with less effort and the pleasure of eating dosas made with organic
3 SIMPLE STEPS:
MIX: Empty contents of pack into a bowl and add 1 3/4 cups* measures of water (420ml). Mix to make a smooth batter without lumps.
REST: Set aside the batter for 10 minutes.
SPREAD: Spread the batter on a hot dosa pan. Add a little oil to the sides and roast until golden brown. *1 cup = 240 ml
Chutney powder – Mix chutney powder with sesame oil and eat with crispy millet dosas!
Millet Dosa (Indian pancake) Ingredients:
Millets (50%) (*Finger Millet, Foxtail Millet, *Pearl Millet, Kodo Millet, Barnyard Millet, Little Millet, *Sorghum), *Split Black gram, *Rice, Salt, *Split Bengal gram, *Amaranth, Acidity Regulator 330, Raising Agent 500 (ii), *Fenugreek. Ingredients with * are organic
Chutney Powder Ingredients:
*Split Black gram, *Split Bengal gram, *Red chilli (8%), Salt, *Peanut oil, Asafoetida, Acidity regulator 330. Ingredients with *are organic
Available SizesMILLET DOSA – 216gms
Why 24 Mantra
The 24 Mantra Advantage
24 Mantra Organic. In our Mantra we have integrated the ancient wisdom ‘Tvam Bhumir Apo Analo Anilo Nabha’ (You alone are Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Ether).
- We work directly with over 35,000 farmers in 15 States on 2,00,000 acres.
- Unique farm to kitchen traceability to ensure organic integrity, purity and consistent quality.
- Help small & marginal farmers to create sustainable livelihoods.
- Enjoy food adhering to international standards.
- 24 Mantra Organic products are also sold in USA, Canada, Europe and Middle East Countries.
- More than 200 products.
Start living an organic life from today.
Our FarmersOur farmers are spread all over India
- Basmati Rice – Uttarakhand
- Sonamasuri Rice – Andhra Pradesh
- Bajra (Pearl Millet) – Rajasthan
- Jowar (Sorghum) Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Ragi – Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Corn – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Wheat – Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh
- Peanut – Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Red Chilly – Karnataka, Uttarakhand, Andhra Pradesh
- Coriander – Rajasthan, Maharashtra
- Turmeric Karnataka, Odhisa
- Cumin – Rajasthan
- Black pepper – Karnataka, Kerala
- Fenugreek – Rajasthan
- Wheat Grass Powder – Maharashtra, Telangana
- Flax Seeds – Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra
- Moong – Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh
- Tur – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Brown Chana – Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh
- Black Gram – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Kabuli Chana – Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh
- Rajma -Odisha, Maharashtra, Uttarakhand
- 14 varieties of Cereals
- 20 varieties of Dals
- 15 varieties of Flours
- 5 varieties of Millets
- 14 varieties of Spices
- 8 varieties of Spice Powder
- 4 varieties of Culinary Pastes
- 4 varieties of Masala Mix
- 5 varieties of Oils
- 5 varieties of Teas
- 5 varieties of Sugar & Jaggery
- 4 varieties of Jams & Spreads
- 2 varieties of Honey
- 5 varieties of Snacks
- 2 varieties of Papads
- 5 varieties of Breakfast Cereals
- 5 varieties of Cookies
- 5 varieties of Juices
- 3 varieties of Nut & Dry Fruits
- 5 varieties of Healthy Foods