Nutrition FactsNutritional Facts in 100g
- Energy (kcal)
- Protein (g)
- Carbohydrates (g)
- Fat (g)
- Cholesterol (mg)
- Vitamins (mg)
- Minerals (mg)
Refreshing and rejuvenating Tulsi builds immunity, relieves stress and
enhances respiratory health Ginger is good for digestive health
Tulsi: Tulsi is one of the best known adaptogenic herbs. Adaptogens are natural biologically active substances that occur in herbs like Tulsi. They help our cells to eliminate toxic by products of body metabolism. They help our cells to access and use more oxygen. Such adaptogens normalise our body imbalances caused due to mental, physical and metabolic stress. All in all they increase our immunity and vitality.
Ginger: Ginger is beneficial for our gastro-intestinal health. Ginger, being an excellent carminative, eliminates intestinal gas. Gingerol, present in ginger, is a potent anti-inflammatory compound that can effectively reduce pain levels .
How to brew? Place a bag in a cup and pour approx. 100ml of boiling water on that let it brew for 2-3 min. You can sweeten with honey You can put some graphics for this.
TULSI GINGER TEA 50 gms – Rs. 90
Why 24 Mantra
The 24 Mantra Advantage
24 Mantra Organic. In our Mantra we have integrated the ancient wisdom ‘Tvam Bhumir Apo Analo Anilo Nabha’ (You alone are Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Ether).
- We work directly with over 35,000 farmers in 15 States on 2,00,000 acres.
- Unique farm to kitchen traceability to ensure organic integrity, purity and consistent quality.
- Help small & marginal farmers to create sustainable livelihoods.
- Enjoy food adhering to international standards.
- 24 Mantra Organic products are also sold in USA, Canada, Europe and Middle East Countries.
- More than 200 products.
Start living an organic life from today.
Our FarmersOur farmers are spread all over India
- Basmati Rice – Uttarakhand
- Sonamasuri Rice – Andhra Pradesh
- Bajra (Pearl Millet) – Rajasthan
- Jowar (Sorghum) Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Ragi – Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Corn – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Wheat – Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh
- Peanut – Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Red Chilly – Karnataka, Uttarakhand, Andhra Pradesh
- Coriander – Rajasthan, Maharashtra
- Turmeric Karnataka, Odhisa
- Cumin – Rajasthan
- Black pepper – Karnataka, Kerala
- Fenugreek – Rajasthan
- Wheat Grass Powder – Maharashtra, Telangana
- Flax Seeds – Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra
- Moong – Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh
- Tur – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Brown Chana – Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh
- Black Gram – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Kabuli Chana – Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh
- Rajma -Odisha, Maharashtra, Uttarakhand
- 14 varieties of Cereals
- 20 varieties of Dals
- 15 varieties of Flours
- 5 varieties of Millets
- 14 varieties of Spices
- 8 varieties of Spice Powder
- 4 varieties of Culinary Pastes
- 4 varieties of Masala Mix
- 5 varieties of Oils
- 5 varieties of Teas
- 5 varieties of Sugar & Jaggery
- 4 varieties of Jams & Spreads
- 2 varieties of Honey
- 5 varieties of Snacks
- 2 varieties of Papads
- 5 varieties of Breakfast Cereals
- 5 varieties of Cookies
- 5 varieties of Juices
- 3 varieties of Nut & Dry Fruits
- 5 varieties of Healthy Foods