WHOLE MOONG KHICHDI
KHICHDI 200 GMS – Rs. 99
Now enjoy the all-time comfort food liked by one and all, from 24 Mantra. Ready in minutes, this recipe blends whole green gram, rich in dietary fibre and protein with rice, mild spices and ghee to give your family a tasty and nutritious meal. With no preservatives or additives added, you will have the pleasure of feeding your family this comfort food the organic way!
Nutrition FactsNutritional Facts in 100g
Energy (kcal 423 Total carbohydrates (g) 65 Sugars (g)) 0 Dietary fiber (g) 6 Protein (g) 15.5 Fat (g) 11
Pressure Cooker Cooking
MIX: In pressure cooker combine 1 measure of mix with 2 1/2 measures of water.
COOK: Cook on medium flame for 4 – 5 whistles.
SERVE: Remove from heat. Rest, stir and serve hot.
Open Pan Cooking
BOIL: To one measure of khichdi mix, add 4 measures of water and boil.
COOK : Cover and cook on medium heat for 20 min. Stir occasionally.
REST: Remove from heat. Rest for 5 min and serve hot.
Rice*, Whole green gram*(33%), Split green gram*(11%), Ghee*, Salt, Cumin*, Dried Green Chilli*, Asafoetida, Turmeric*.
Ingredients with * are Organic
Available SizesKHICHDI 200 GMS – Rs. 99
Why 24 Mantra
The 24 Mantra Advantage
24 Mantra Organic. In our Mantra we have integrated the ancient wisdom ‘Tvam Bhumir Apo Analo Anilo Nabha’ (You alone are Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Ether).
- We work directly with over 45,000 farmers in 15 States on 2,25,000 acres.
- Unique farm to kitchen traceability to ensure organic integrity, purity and consistent quality.
- Help small & marginal farmers to create sustainable livelihoods.
- Enjoy food adhering to international standards.
- 24 Mantra Organic products are also sold in USA, Canada, Europe and Middle East Countries.
- More than 200 products.
Start living an organic life from today.
Our farmers are spread all over India
- Basmati Rice – Uttarakhand
- Sonamasuri Rice – Andhra Pradesh
- Bajra (Pearl Millet) – Rajasthan
- Jowar (Sorghum) Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Ragi – Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Corn – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Wheat – Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh
- Peanut – Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Red Chilly – Karnataka, Uttarakhand, Andhra Pradesh
- Coriander – Rajasthan, Maharashtra
- Turmeric Karnataka, Odhisa
- Cumin – Rajasthan
- Black pepper – Karnataka, Kerala
- Fenugreek – Rajasthan
- Wheat Grass Powder – Maharashtra, Telangana
- Flax Seeds – Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra
- Moong – Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh
- Tur – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Brown Chana – Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh
- Black Gram – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Kabuli Chana – Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh
- Rajma -Odisha, Maharashtra, Uttarakhand
- 14 varieties of Cereals
- 20 varieties of Dals
- 15 varieties of Flours
- 5 varieties of Millets
- 14 varieties of Spices
- 8 varieties of Spice Powder
- 4 varieties of Culinary Pastes
- 4 varieties of Masala Mix
- 5 varieties of Oils
- 5 varieties of Teas
- 5 varieties of Sugar & Jaggery
- 4 varieties of Jams & Spreads
- 2 varieties of Honey
- 5 varieties of Snacks
- 2 varieties of Papads
- 5 varieties of Breakfast Cereals
- 5 varieties of Cookies
- 5 varieties of Juices
- 3 varieties of Nut & Dry Fruits
- 5 varieties of Healthy Foods