- 3/4 cup organic whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 3 tbsp organic sugar
- 1/3 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 tbsp cold water
- 1 orange and grapefruit, sliced
- brown sugar, to sprinkle.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- In a food processor, combine flour, oats, sugar and cold butter. Pulse until the mixture resembles a course meal.
- Add water and mix until the dough begins to come together.
- Transfer the dough onto a plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the chilled dough on a lightly floured surface.
- Transfer the dough to a skillet. Place orange and grapefruit slices and fold over the edges over the fruit.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar
- Bake at 180C for 20 minutes or until the crust is golden-brown.