- MOST RECENT
Organic Sattu Laddu
- In a mixie jar, grind both sugar and cardamom to a fine powder. Keep aside.
- In a pan, add 1 tsp ghee, roast chopped cashew nuts and almonds to golden brown, drain into a bowl and keep aside.
- Add remaining ghee and let it melt. Reduce the flame completely.
- Add sattu flour and cook for 2-3 mins stirring continuously with a spatula.
- Take the pan off the stove and let it cool down to room temperature.
- Add powdered sugar, roasted nuts to sattu mixture and mix to combine well.
- Take a small portion, the size of a golf ball and roll between your palms to make laddus.
- Arrange on a plate one next to the other.
- Sattu Laddu is ready to serve.