- MOST RECENT
Organic Wholewheat No Yeast No Oven Pizza
- In a bowl add the flour, salt, sugar, dried herbs, baking powder and baking soda. Mix well with a fork.
Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the oil and water.
- Knead the dough properly and let it rest for 20-30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into four equal parts. Take one portion of the dough and roll it into an 8” circle using a little flour, beneath the surface and on top of the dough circle to prevent the dough from sticking.
- Prick the surface of the dough with a fork to prevent the dough from puffing up while cooking.
- Keep a heavy bottomed pan on low heat and allow it to become hot
Carefully lift the rolled dough and place it on the hot pan.
- Cover the pan and cook for a few minutes, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- With a spatula, lift the pizza base up and check if there are light brown spots. If you see the spots, flip the pizza over and cook the side the same way.
- Flip the pizza base again and spread some tomato sauce. Sprinkle some bell peppers, olives and mozzarella cheese.
- Spoon a few drops of oil over the sides, cover the pizza and cook until the cheese melts.
- And that’s it! Your Pizza is ready to be served.