Nutrition FactsNutritional Facts in 100g
Energy (kcal 367 398 Total carbohydrates (g) 77 60 Sugars (g)) 0 0 Dietary fiber (g) 8.9 8.9 Protein (g) 12.2 22.5 Fat (g) 1.1 7.7
(Rice flake & Onion mix)
A light and favourite breakfast of Maharashtra, ready in minutes. With a base of rice flakes, delicately seasoned with onions and peanuts, this dish will be an instant hit with your family. It is made with organic ingredients and no preservatives added! What more could you ask for?
3 SIMPLE STEPS:
MIX: Take one measure of mix into a bowl. Stir in 1/2 measure of boiling water.
WAIT: Cover and keep aside for 5 minutes
ENJOY: Open after 5 minutes and mix well to enjoy a hot fluffy traditional poha.
KANDA POHA Ingredients:
*Rice Flakes, *Peanut oil, *Peanuts, *Sugar, *Dried Onion flakes, Salt, *Lemon juice, *Cumin seed, *Desiccated Coconut powder, *Dried Coriander leaves, *Dried Green chillies, *Curry leaves, *Turmeric, Acidity Regulator 330 and Asafoetida. Ingredients with* are organic
Chutney Powder Ingredients:
*Split Black gram, *Split Bengal gram, *Red chilli (8%), Salt, *Peanut oil, Asafoetida, Acidity regulator 330. Ingredients with * are organic
ORGANIC KANDA POHA 200 GM ETHNIC
Why 24 Mantra
The 24 Mantra Advantage
24 Mantra Organic. In our Mantra we have integrated the ancient wisdom ‘Tvam Bhumir Apo Analo Anilo Nabha’ (You alone are Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Ether).
- We work directly with over 45,000 farmers in 15 States on 2,25,000 acres.
- Unique farm to kitchen traceability to ensure organic integrity, purity and consistent quality.
- Help small & marginal farmers to create sustainable livelihoods.
- Enjoy food adhering to international standards.
- 24 Mantra Organic products are also sold in USA, Canada, Europe and Middle East Countries.
- More than 200 products.
Start living an organic life from today.
Our FarmersOur farmers are spread all over India
- Basmati Rice – Uttarakhand
- Sonamasuri Rice – Andhra Pradesh
- Bajra (Pearl Millet) – Rajasthan
- Jowar (Sorghum) Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Ragi – Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Corn – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Wheat – Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh
- Peanut – Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Red Chilly – Karnataka, Uttarakhand, Andhra Pradesh
- Coriander – Rajasthan, Maharashtra
- Turmeric Karnataka, Odhisa
- Cumin – Rajasthan
- Black pepper – Karnataka, Kerala
- Fenugreek – Rajasthan
- Wheat Grass Powder – Maharashtra, Telangana
- Flax Seeds – Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra
- Moong – Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh
- Tur – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Brown Chana – Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh
- Black Gram – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Kabuli Chana – Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh
- Rajma -Odisha, Maharashtra, Uttarakhand
- 14 varieties of Cereals
- 20 varieties of Dals
- 15 varieties of Flours
- 5 varieties of Millets
- 14 varieties of Spices
- 8 varieties of Spice Powder
- 4 varieties of Culinary Pastes
- 4 varieties of Masala Mix
- 5 varieties of Oils
- 5 varieties of Teas
- 5 varieties of Sugar & Jaggery
- 4 varieties of Jams & Spreads
- 2 varieties of Honey
- 5 varieties of Snacks
- 2 varieties of Papads
- 5 varieties of Breakfast Cereals
- 5 varieties of Cookies
- 5 varieties of Juices
- 3 varieties of Nut & Dry Fruits
- 5 varieties of Healthy Foods