PONGAL 200 GMS – Rs. 99
A traditional south Indian combination of rice and lentil, is a popular breakfast and also made as one of the delicacies during the harvest festival, Pongal. This recipe blends organic green gram, rice and ghee to bring your family the authentic aroma and taste of Pongal. Plus it is also a source of protein. With no preservatives added, enjoy this rich, tasty and nutritious breakfast in minutes!
Nutrition FactsNutritional Facts in 100g
Energy (kcal 419 Total carbohydrates (g) 65 Sugars (g)) 0 Dietary fiber (g) 3.3 Protein (g) 16 Fat (g) 10.5
Pressure Cooker Cooking
MIX: In pressure cooker, combine 1 measure of the mix with 2 1/2 measures of water.
COOK: Cook on medium flame for 3 – 4 whistles.
SERVE: Remove from heat. Rest, stir and serve hot.
Open Pan Cooking
BOIL: To one measure of Pongal mix, add 3 1/2 measures of water and boil.
COOK : Cover and cook on medium heat for 15min. Stir occasionally.
REST: Remove from heat. Rest for 5 min and serve hot..
Split green gram*(44%), Rice*, Ghee*, Cashewnut*, Salt, Cumin*, Dried curry leaves*, Black pepper*, Ginger*, Dried Green Chilli* Ingredients with * are Organic
Available SizesPONGAL 200 GMS – Rs. 99
Why 24 Mantra
The 24 Mantra Advantage
24 Mantra Organic. In our Mantra we have integrated the ancient wisdom ‘Tvam Bhumir Apo Analo Anilo Nabha’ (You alone are Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Ether).
- We work directly with over 45,000 farmers in 15 States on 2,25,000 acres.
- Unique farm to kitchen traceability to ensure organic integrity, purity and consistent quality.
- Help small & marginal farmers to create sustainable livelihoods.
- Enjoy food adhering to international standards.
- 24 Mantra Organic products are also sold in USA, Canada, Europe and Middle East Countries.
- More than 200 products.
Start living an organic life from today.
Our farmers are spread all over India
- Basmati Rice – Uttarakhand
- Sonamasuri Rice – Andhra Pradesh
- Bajra (Pearl Millet) – Rajasthan
- Jowar (Sorghum) Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Ragi – Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Corn – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Wheat – Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh
- Peanut – Karnataka, Maharashtra
- Red Chilly – Karnataka, Uttarakhand, Andhra Pradesh
- Coriander – Rajasthan, Maharashtra
- Turmeric Karnataka, Odhisa
- Cumin – Rajasthan
- Black pepper – Karnataka, Kerala
- Fenugreek – Rajasthan
- Wheat Grass Powder – Maharashtra, Telangana
- Flax Seeds – Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra
- Moong – Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh
- Tur – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Brown Chana – Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh
- Black Gram – Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Kabuli Chana – Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh
- Rajma -Odisha, Maharashtra, Uttarakhand
- 14 varieties of Cereals
- 20 varieties of Dals
- 15 varieties of Flours
- 5 varieties of Millets
- 14 varieties of Spices
- 8 varieties of Spice Powder
- 4 varieties of Culinary Pastes
- 4 varieties of Masala Mix
- 5 varieties of Oils
- 5 varieties of Teas
- 5 varieties of Sugar & Jaggery
- 4 varieties of Jams & Spreads
- 2 varieties of Honey
- 5 varieties of Snacks
- 2 varieties of Papads
- 5 varieties of Breakfast Cereals
- 5 varieties of Cookies
- 5 varieties of Juices
- 3 varieties of Nut & Dry Fruits
- 5 varieties of Healthy Foods