They come with different sizes of land. They belong to different States of India. They enjoy a reputation of being empathetic to nature and the planet. They care about growing healthy, pure food. Organic farming begins with good, well meaning farmers. They are at the core of our journey. For us, it means partnering with them in a way that benefits them and sustains their lands and longevity. We have 60,000 farmers working on 30 farming projects spread over 2,25,000 acres in 15 States in India.
Nothing works better than doing things directly. What this means is simple. We are involved in every detail. We do not do outsourcing. No corporate farming, no toll manufacturing, no middlemen in dealing with our farmers. No third party in any aspect of our organic involvement.
At a glance our direct methods:
- Our 100 plus Associates are in direct contact with the 60,000 farmers working on 30 projects
- Outsourcing for growing produce is a strict no no
- Procurement is done directly from the farmers
- Our teams do the transportation and storage
- We maintain our own atmospheric controlled warehouses
- Processing plants are taken care by us directly to avoid contamination and spoilage
- Through everyday discovery and progress, we have perfected the product storage and packing methods
- We have standard processes for every aspect of our business and every one of it has an elevated degree of intensity and attention to detail
- Traceability is a key driver. We can actually trace the product back to the region, farm and farmer. Testimony to our unique direct methods and relationship with the farmer community