- MOST RECENT
Know your Chana Nutrition
Different ways to include Chana in your diet
No matter how hard you strive to achieve, at times you lose your control over your cravings during your weight loss diet. This is quite normal and you don’t have to worry about it. But what if you are given a healthy weight loss snack that tastes really good? Well, that’s what we are sharing here. Chana is one such healthy snack that helps in easy loss of weight. To enjoy the benefits of chana nutrition, you need to include it in the roasted form in your diet. So let’s have a look at how you can include Chana in your diet-menu to maintain a healthy body.
- Roasted Chana – you can include this crunchy snack for your evening menu, paired with a hot cup of tea. For better weight loss results, take approximately two bowls of Chana daily, be it on its own, or in the form of masala chaat or with water. Including roasted Chana in your daily menu can stop you from cravings for unhealthy or junk food.
- If you cannot make it at home or don’t have time, then you can buy roasted Chana from the store. It is readily available in the market.
- You can make hummus with Chana. Add some herbs of your choice and dip the bread or paratha into hummus to have a falafel experience.
- Soup is a great way to kickstart your weight loss diet. So having a spinach soup with chickpeas keeps you full without really increasing your calorie intake.
- Now that you have cravings for some spicy Indian curry that makes you feel fuller for longer, then chana masala is the right choice.
chana nutrition facts
- Low in calories – roasted Chana helps in suppressing your appetite and hunger without filling up with calories.
- High in protein – to increase the value of chana nutrition, you can try including paneer and veggies along with Chana to serve as a chaat. Including Chana, this way can make you crave for more of chana recipes during the diet program.
- Fiber-rich – being rich in fiber content, you can eat Chana at any time of the day.
Health benefits of chana nutrition:
Chana is not only good for weight loss, but also helps in improving your health conditions. Here are a few health benefits of Chana:
- It helps in maintaining healthy and strong bones.
- Chana helps in controlling diabetes and blood sugar levels.
- A chana dish incorporated in your daily diet can help in maintaining a healthy heart.
- Lowers cholesterol
- Boosts your immunity
- Stabilizes blood pressure
If you are stuck up at lockdown due to the Coronavirus and are looking for some healthy immune-boosting dishes, then chana nutrition recipes are the best to go for.