Raab is a warm health drink often prepared and served to strengthen the immune system and keeps you full, throughout the day. This is ideal for someone who is low on energy or is suffering from congested chest, cold, cough.
Bajra has multiple health benefits since it primarily consists of starch and insoluble fibers. So follow this raab recipe and enjoy a great drink that’ll also keep you strong and healthy.
Ingredients for raab recipe:
- 2 Tablespoons Bajra Flour.
- 1 Tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon dry ginger powder
- 1/4 cup jaggery
- 1/2 teaspoon Ajwain (carom seeds)
- 1 teaspoon crushed whole black peppercorns
Raab recipe preparation method:
- Combine bajra and wheat flour with 3 cups of water in a saucepan on medium heat, to get started off with the raab recipe. Keep stirring to avoid any lumps.
- Now, stir in the jaggery, ginger powder and allow it to come to a boil.
- As the mixture begins to thicken, turn off the flame.
- You can adjust the consistency according to your taste by adding hot water.
- Now, heat ghee in another pan add ajwain, and crushed black pepper. Bring it to a flavorful roast and add it to your raab.
- The raab recipe is now complete and your super drink for the flu season is ready to be savored.