Sprouted moong dal is rich in nutrients and hosts a variety of benefits both in its raw or cooked form. Sprouted green grams can be incorporated into your daily diet as these are some of the healthy foods to include in your daily menu. The low-calorie intake, with rich fiber content, delivers a boost of Vitamins C and K that make it the wonder food for our diet.
Here are the reasons why you need to go for sprouted Organic moong dal than over other dal varieties:
- Moong dal when sprouted tends to enhance the nutritional value of the grains, beans, or legumes. It increases the nutritive value of the ingredients and aids in better digestion.
- The young sprouts have approximately 10 to 100 times glu Corinthian – an enzyme that protects the body from cancer-causing agents.
- Sprouted green beans have rich antioxidants that help in detoxifying the body by boosting oxygen levels. Also, sprouting increases the level of Minerals and Vitamins including Vitamin D.
- Rich source of Vitamin K – The sprouted form of moong dal is loaded with Vitamin K that is more than enough for meeting the daily requirements of Vitamin K for a normal body.
- The high amount of Vitamin C – Compared to the normal moong dal, the sprouted ones have a high content of Vitamin C that helps build our immune system by fighting infections and diseases.
- Protein-rich source in moong dal – The need for organic foods has become the need of the hour, so moong dal does have high demand. Organic green moong dal contains Protein sources like Albumin and Globulin that help build and repair tissues. It is also an important building block of bones, cartilage, skin, muscles, and blood.
- Improves blood circulation – Moong dal sprouts help in boosting blood circulation by maintaining an adequate count of red blood cell count as they possess a high amount of Copper and Iron.
- Sprouted moong dal for healthy weight loss – Can help lose weight as it contains a rich source of fiber to make you feel fuller for longer.
Apart from having Fiber, Vitamins, and Proteins, sprouted moong dal has a good source of Magnesium that aids in a proper heartbeat functioning and repairing muscle tissue in very active people.
Try 24 Mantra Organic Moong Dal and savour the taste of organic goodness.