It’s a known fact that moong dal is among those healthy beans that come with a wide range of health benefits as it contains a good amount of essential nutrients. Dieticians often recommend moong dal for digestion. Packed with Protein and low on Carbohydrates, these green beans or green gram are light food and easy to digest.
It is essential to be aware about the digestive health benefits of moong dal for proper diet management. Here’s some of them:
- Simplifies your diet module: Moong beans are light foods that are delicious and simple to follow as a diet program. These are generally used to make salads and soups. The benefits are more, if taken in sprouted form – both raw and cooked.
- Eases bowel movement and relieves constipation: Indeed moong dal for digestion is not a myth! Sprouted green grams are a good remedy for easing the smooth flow of bowel movements. It is also recommended as a good natural remedy to relieve constipation in children and adults.
- Aids in healthy digestion and relief from acidity: We often have seen people suffering from indigestion and acidity due to poor metabolism. Moong beans being rich in Fiber, increases the digestive rate of the human body. Including green grams in your daily diet will increase the overall metabolic rate in the body. The rich Fiber content eases motion by making it soft.
- Lowers cholesterol: Moong dal is known for its rich fiber content that increases metabolism. It also has an impact on lowering cholesterol. It decreases the formation and accumulation of cholesterol in the arterial walls and capillaries. You can include moong dal in your regular diet to see the benefits in real life.
- Moong dal for digestion eases stomach problems: As mentioned above, green gram dal is a light food that easily gets digested and eases in bowel movements. People suffering from fever, diarrhea and stomach problems can find relief from green gram intake. The fiber content in moong dal plays a important role in recovery from stomach upset and related problems.
Apart from the digestive health benefits, moong dal possesses several other health benefits, including diabetes control and weight loss. A 100 gram serving of moong beans offers only 324 kcals/100g calories making it one of the healthiest ways to lose extra pounds. You can try simple light recipes with moong dal to enjoy healthy digestive benefits.
Moreover, an organic seed, like moong dal or green gram, is a storehouse of all essential nutrients. To enjoy wholesome meals that are equally tasty and healthy, opt for the 100% organic moong dal.
Try 24 Mantra Organic Moong Dal and savour the taste of organic goodness.