Seven-grain methi atta by 24 Mantra can be used in different ways for a wide range of health benefits by people of all age groups.
Multigrain atta is made up of two more grains. And hence it contains the goodness of more grains. The seven-grain methi atta by 24 Mantra is made up of seven different grains and methi. These grains are as follows:
7-grain methi atta by 24 Mantra
The seven-grain methi atta by 24 Mantra contains the following ingredients.
- Bajra – It is also known as Pearl millet and is the most widely cultivated millet grown since prehistoric times. It is popular in Rajasthan and helps in weight management.
- Jowar – Jowar is known as sorghum. It is also a millet, rich in magnesium and calcium, essential for bone health. It is also a good source of fibre, which is necessary to maintain digestive health.
- Oats – The soluble and insoluble fibre in oats which is a species of cereal grain grown for its seed, helps in managing cholesterol levels in the body and reducing the chances of heart diseases.
- Wheat – Whole wheat is rich in fibre, folic acid, and vitamin B -12. It is widely consumed across the world. Wheat flour is the most popular flour in the world.
- Ragi – It is also a millet. Ragi closely resembles mustard seeds. It is nutritionally highly dense and an excellent addition when it comes to multigrain atta for weight loss as the amino acid tryptophan helps in keeping the stomach full over a more extended period.
- Soybean – A compound called phytosterols is found in soybean – it is essential in lowering cholesterol levels in the body. Soybean is an excellent meat alternative for vegans and vegetarians.
- Methi – Methi is a herb used for centuries to treat various health conditions, such as diabetes, high cholesterol, and obesity etc.
- Corn – Corn is high in protein and an excellent substitute for animal proteins.
As you can see, this multigrain methi atta is packed with organically farmed grains, millets and seeds which you can use to make roti, paratha, and a wide number of other recipes that you can make with single grain flour and treat your family members. Unless someone is allergic to any one of these grains or millets, you can feed this to them without thinking twice.
Try 24 Mantra Organic’s products and savour the taste of organic goodness.