Organic Lifestyle

All of us. But some of us more than others. Children are more sensitive to pesticides. They breathe more air, eat more food relative to their body size thus increasing their exposure. When they play they put objects in their mouths, and increase their chances of exposure. And their bodies need lot more efforts in breaking down the pesticides that are consumed. In fact they may not be able to do it as effectively as adults can.

People who are suffering from asthma, chronic diseases are likely to get affected than the normal ones. With weak immune systems, the body perhaps is not able to keep the harmful side affects of pesticides at bay.

The last lot is the ones who mix and spray pesticides. High incidences of cancers, skin ailments and asthma are not uncommon in areas where pesticide consumption has been high.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Your email address will not be published.Required fields are marked *

Looks good!
Please Enter Your Comment
Looks good!
Please Enter Your Name
Looks good!
Please Enter Your valid Email Id