- MOST RECENT
Bread recipes at home
Different Bread Recipes You Can Make At Home
Now that you have planned to bake bread at home, your regular visits to the supermarket to buy bread will come to an end soon. Because these easy-to-cook bread recipes are super yum and healthy. So let’s get started.
1. Basic white sandwich bread
When you get started with bread baking, it is good to start with the basics first, and this white sandwich bread recipes will help you fulfill your sandwich cravings at home. All you need is all-purpose flour, salt, instant yeast, unsalted butter, sugar, and warm water.
How to make:
- In a bowl, take ¾ cup warm water and mix yeast and stir until the yeast dissolves. Now set aside the water for 5 minutes.
- In another bowl, take the remaining 2 ½ cup water, sugar salt, and butter along with flour to stir and form a soft dough. The dough should not be sticky. You can gradually add flour until you get the required consistency.
- Now pour the dough in a lightly greased bowl and turn it over, so it is wholly and evenly coated. Cover with a plastic wrap and set in a draft-free place to rise (for about 45 minutes to 1 hour).
- Punch down the dough to release the air and nay bubbles.
- Shape the dough into a large rectangle box/mould and then roll it into a loaf.
- Let the loaf rise for about 1 hour
- Bake for 30-34 minutes until golden brown.
2. Whole wheat bread
Whole wheat bread recipes use the same techniques as that of white sandwich bread. The only difference is that you need to take a 50-50 blend of all-purpose flour and whole wheat flour.
3. Roasted garlic and herb no-knead bread recipes
No, knead bread is easy to make by mixing the combination of flour, water, salt, yeast, and sugar. Meanwhile, the cake is kept for resting; you can roast the garlic and fold the soft roasted garlic into the bread dough while you shape it. For added flavor, you can add rosemary and little thyme (optional).
4. Butter bread loaf
With the ingredients mentioned above, you can make these bread recipes without oven. Yes, even in a pressure cooker, you can bake a cake. Let’s see how.
- In a mixing bowl, add plain flour, yeast, salt, and stir with a spatula.
- Pour warm water to this and mix again.
- Add butter and start kneading the dough from low speed to increased speed.
- Spread oil all over the dough and set aside to rise for 30 minutes.
- Take out the dough on a flat surface and knead for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the dough in a greased loaf pan and let it rise for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the pressure cooker for 10 mins.
- Once the cooker is hot, place the loaf pan in the cooker and cook for 20 minutes.
Gone are those days where only professionals or bakers knew the bread recipes. Today, even without an oven or yeast, anyone can bake the cake at home, which is why it is one of the easy-to-cook evening snacks at home.