- MOST RECENT
5 Health Benefits Of Saunf Milk
Almonds are a superfood that is filled with nutrition. A single almond serving which contains approximately 23 almonds, provides a human body with 164 calories. The other nutrients available in almonds include 14 grams of fat, 6 grams of carbohydrates, 6 grams of proteins, 76 mg of calcium, 208 mg of potassium, and 137 mg of phosphorous.
Organically grown produce is an excellent choice while purchasing almonds as they taste better than other almonds. Choosing organic also impacts the economic conditions of farmers positively as it eliminates middlemen from the process of farm to table.
Who doesn’t love something to munch on while watching movies or bingeing on a TV series? Popcorns and chips are so last season – now is when you need to up the ante. And if you want to keep yourself fit and healthy, you will want to choose something healthier than any fried items.
Honey roasted almonds recipe can be made in several different ways, even if the base ingredients for the recipe remain the same. Many food bloggers have their own way of making this tasty snack like Cook With Manali, All Recipes, and Natasha’s Kitchen.
Organic almonds – 2 cups
Organic Honey – 1/4 cup
Any unflavoured oil – 1 tablespoon
Salt to taste
Water – 1 tablespoon
1. Preheat oven to 180 C.
2. Spread the raw almonds on a baking tray. Spread evenly on the tray so that there is no overlapping between the almonds.
3. Once the oven has preheated, transfer the tray to the oven—Bake at 180 C for around 10 to 15 minutes. Pause the oven in between and stir the almonds around, so they don’t burn.
4. While the almonds are getting toasted, prepare the honey mixture. In a pan, mix the honey, oil, and water well. Cook the mixture on medium-low heat until the mixture turns thin. Switch off the flame.
5. Once the almonds are toasted, tip them into the prepared honey and oil sauce. Stir well until all the almonds are covered. Keep stirring till the liquid gets absorbed into the almonds.
6. Once the almonds have soaked all the liquid, sprinkle the salt over the almonds.
7. Allow the almonds to come to room temperature before serving.
Your honey roasted almonds recipe is ready.
1. If you don’t have an oven, you can quickly toast the almonds in a pan. Ensure that you keep stirring the almonds so that they get evenly toasted.
2. You can adjust the amount of honey and oil used in the honey roasted almonds recipe depending on your choice. Salt is also an optional ingredient – if you prefer a sweet almond, then you can skip the salt in the last step. However, a hint of salt intensifies the sweet flavour of the honey and almonds.
3. In place of sweet, you can prepare the roasted almonds to have a savoury flavour. Instead of oil, you can use garlic or any other spice. You can even make a spicier version of the honey roasted almonds recipe by adding a quarter teaspoon of red chilli powder to the oil and honey mixture.
Don’t just pick unhealthy chips and fries for your snacks. You also don’t need to go to the shop to get your ingredient. Everything in this recipe is always available in your pantry. So, go ahead and try out this super simple honey roasted almond recipe and enjoy the next season of your favourite show!
Try 24 Mantra Organic’s Almonds and savour the taste of organic goodness.
5 Health Benefits Of Saunf Milk