- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour and cocoa powder.
- In a separate bowl, cream the butter and organic sugar on medium-high until fluffy.
- Reduce speed to low and gradually fold in the flour mixture until just combined and a dough forms.
- On a piece of parchment paper, roll the dough out. With a 2-inch cookie cutter,cut the dough into circles.
- Form pairs of the dough circles, and using the bottom part of a piping bag, make smaller circles on one cookie of each pair. This step in optional.
- Refrigerate on the baking sheets for at least 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 200C. Bake the cookies for 10-15 minutes. Cool slightly on baking sheets, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- After the cookies have cooled completely, generously spread peanut butter on them and make sandwiches.
Reference : https://bakewithshivesh.com/organic-mantras/