Today we’ll look at one of the most interesting dishes of little millet recipes.
Let’s begin to cook the most interesting dish of all little millet recipes.
- Finely chop onion, carrots, french and capsicum. Cut tofu into small cubes and keep aside.
- In a microwave safe mug or bowl, add oil, onion, carrots, beans, capsicum, mix well and microwave at high for 2 mins.
- Add tofu, curry powder, black pepper, cumin, turmeric powder, salt, cooked foxtail millet and mix well.
- Microwave at high for 2 to 3 mins or till the millets are heated through.
- Sprinkle with coriander leaves and serve hot or warm.
- If there are any leftovers, of any little millet recipes for that matter, simply cling wrap the mug and refrigerate it.
- Whenever you are ready to use, remove the cling wrap and microwave at 50% for 1 to 2 min to warm it up before serving.
Do try this organic curried millets and tell us what your favorite little millet recipes are