Organic Ragi Eggless Brownie Recipe
For the Ganache: (optional)
Once you’ve procured your ingredients, let’s move on to the eggless brownie recipe.
- To start off with the eggless brownie recipe, preheat the oven at 180 degrees C (350 F).
- Take an 8 inch baking tin and either grease with oil or line with a parchment paper. Set aside.
- If you do not have instant flax seed meal at hand, then grind flax seeds in a mixie jar to a coarse powder. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Add warm water and mix with a spoon and let it rest for 10 mins to form into flax gel.
- Take both cashew and almonds in a mixie jar and grind to a coarse powder. Make sure that the ground powder measures to 1/4 cup. Set aside.
To Make Eggless Ragi Brownies
The best of this eggless brownie recipe is making the healthy and tasty ragi brownies
- In a mixing bowl, add the dry ingredients like ragi flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder and whisk together. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, add coconut oil, honey, brown sugar, vanilla extract and whisk well.
- Add the flaxseed gel and whisk till smooth and without any lumps.
- Add the dry ingredients mixture, 1/4 cup cashew, and almond powder and using a spatula, mix gently till there are no dry patches left.
- Transfer the thick batter into the baking tin and level the top with a spatula.
- Top with thinly shaved almonds or dark or white chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 to 30 mins or till a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Let the brownies rest in the tin for 10 mins to cool down.
- Lift the parchment from the tin and let it cool down completely to room temperature.
To make the Ganache:
And here’s the fun part of this eggless brownie recipe, ganache as per your taste.
- Take peanut butter, white chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave at high for 1 min. Whisk well till its smooth.
- Drizzle on top of the baked brownies evenly.
- You can rest this in the refrigerator to set it properly.
- Eggless Ragi Brownies are ready.
- Cut them into slices and serve as such or with a scoop of ice cream.