- MOST RECENT
Organic Iced Strawberry Tea
- In a saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Add black tea leaves and let it come to a rolling boil.
- Switch off fire and close the sauce pan with a lid for the tea to steep for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash and hull the strawberries.
- Place the hulled strawberries along with the remaining 2 cups water in a blender and blend till smooth to a juice.
- Pass it through a fine sieve to filter out the tiny seeds. Keep aside.
- Though this step is optional, it is better to filter out the seeds as it may be unpleasant while drinking the tea.
- After 30 minutes, filter the steeping tea directly into a pitcher. To this brewed tea, add the strawberry juice.
- Stir in sugar. You can also add honey or any sweetener of your choice. I had my portion without any sweetener.
- Squeeze in the juice of 2 lemons and stir to combine. Place the pitcher in the refrigerator to chill till serving.
- Serve this Iced Strawberry Tea in tall glasses with more ice cubes, garnished with mint stalks.