- MOST RECENT
Superhealthy and tasty pesarattu recipe
Organic Pesarattu Dosa
for organic pesarattu recipe
- Soak the moong dal for2-3 4 hours, to start with the pesarattu recipe.
- Grind together with green chillis, spinach puree and some salt + water.
- The batter is more coarse than dosa, add the amount of water keeping in mind end result of pesarattu you want. You could also make addition to this pesarattu recipe as per your liking.
- If you prefer spongy pesarattu like me, then keep the batter a bit on the thicker side.
- Heat a non stick tawa and spread one ladle-full of batter like a crepe.
- Drizzle with some peanut oil. When one side is cooked flip it and cook from the other side as well.
- You can serve them like this or you can fill them with filling of your choice.
- for this pesarattu recipe, I filled them with paneer bhurji this time. Recipe of paneer bhurji link given in recipe notes.