- MOST RECENT
Organic Ragi and Chocolate Pancakes
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder, jaggery, baking powder and baking soda, salt together in a mixing bowl. whisk with a wire whisk.
- Tip in the butter, vanilla and milk. Whisk until well combined. Also add pounded dark chocolate in the mix now.
- Heat a nonstick pan over low-medium heat and grease with very thin layer of oil.
- Take out¼ cup of batter per pancake and pour into the pan and cook till bubbles start to form over surface that is about 1 minute.
- Flip and cook until done.
- Repeat with remaining batter and make more Ragi and chocolate pancakes similarly.
- Stack 3-4 on each plate serve them topped with fruits and Organic honey