For a tasty tapioca recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped salted pistachio
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup pineapple fresh, chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped salted pistachio
- 1 tbsp chopped almond flakes
- 1 tsp raw organic honey to drizzle
For the tapioca recipe
- For this particular tapioca recipe, start by soaking the tapioca pearls in water for 30 mins. While that’s happening , chop everything up. Next heat the coconut (or normal) milk, add the green cardamom crushed into the milk. Once it comes to a boil, add the soaked and drained tapioca pearls. Let it cook for 10 mins. Now add the honey and stir continuously till it thickens. Give it another 5 -7 mins till it becomes translucent. Taste for sweetness,adjust acc. Let it cool in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours. (optional)
For caramelized pineapple
- In a non stick pan, add the pineapples and honey together. Let it bubble up and turn golden brown. Remember to keep it a low heat. Add a pinch of sea salt and mix. Keep this warm.
For the pistachio crumble.
- Mix all the ingredients listed above and bake at 180 C for 10 mins. Remove and let cool.
- Spoon some pudding into the glass, top with warm caramelized pineapples, add more pudding on top. Now spoon some more caramelized pineapple. Add some pistachio crumble. Top with fresh pineapple, pistachio and almond flakes. Drizzle with organic honey. Enjoy. this fresh and healthy tapioca recipe.
Reference : http://lapetitchef.in/recipe/organic-tapioca-pudding-with-honey-caramelized-pineapples