Here’s what you’ll need to start on a banana bread recipe, that’s healthy and delicious
- 1 + 1/2 cup organic whole wheat flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp grated nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup organic sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana sliced, for topping
- Once you’ve all the ingredients for the banana bread recipe, pre-heat the oven to 190C.
- Combine wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger powder and coconut
- In a separate bowl combine oil and sugar. Add ripe bananas and eggs. Mix well.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients. Do not over mix.
- Transfer to a prepared loaf tin. Top with banana slices and sprinkle with some organic sugar.
- Bake at 190C for 40-45 minutes.
And you’re banana bread recipe is ready to enjoy and share.