Foxtail Millet – Dosa
( Kangni / Korra / Tenai / Navane )
- Wash and soak foxtail millet and urad dal (urad dal + fenugreek seeds) separately for 5-6 hours.
- Grind both separately to a smooth batter. Then mix both the batter well adding salt.
- Leave it to ferment for another 5-6 hours. Now your thinai/foxtail millet dosa batter is ready.
- Heat a tawa, pour a ladle of dosa batter and spread it in a circular motion. Drizzle 1/2-1 tsp of oil around the dosa. Keep the flame in medium.
- When the corners start lifting up, flip it over to the other side and drizzle another half tsp of oil around the dosa.
- Once the dosa gets cooked, remove it from tawa and serve hot with any chutney of your choice