Millets – Coconut chutney powder
- Add the whole ingredient in a mixer bowl and run for one minute. Mix the whole ingredients again and run for 1/2 minutes.
- Now take a Kadai and pour 1/2 table spoon oil and splutter mustard seeds and thereafter add the grinded chutney into it. saute for 3-4 minutes to make it dry.
- The instant chutney power is ready. This chutney will go well with rice, dosa and idly.
- If kept in air tight container, this will have a shelf life of over a week.
- For more colorful look, you can add curry leaves and red chilly too while spluttering the mustard seeds.