- 4 lemon wedges yam (suran) raita or peanut kadhi
- Clean, wash and soak the sanwa millet in enough water for 1 hour. Drain well and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the sanwa millet and sauté on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, ½ cup of water and rock salt and mix well.
- Cover and cook on a slow flame, while stirring occasionally, till all the liquid is absorbed and the sanwa millet is cooked.
- Add a little water if required.
- Add the coriander, mint leaves and green chillies and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with lemon wedges and peanut kadhi / yam raita.